Sunday, June 24, 2012




Fools Rush In (Weddings by Bella, Book 1)


Fools Rush In (Weddings by Bella, Book 1)


EXCERPT FROM CATALOG:I glanced out of the window, my sights falling on a black Dodge 4 x 4 complete with chrome, mud flaps, oversized running boards, and those big tires that looked as if they were made merely for recycling as multi-person flotation devices. Not unusual in Texas, but more than a little out of place in our neck of the woods. I held my breath as the door swung open and Dwayne Neeley stepped out."Whoa." My imagination hadn't done him justice. Tall. Check. Burly. Check. Five o'clock shadow. Check.I stopped checking after that, worried I might lose track of … Read more


Compare prices from different online stores: Here




Tags: Fools Rush In (Weddings by Bella, Book 1)


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed