Saturday, March 9, 2013




Midwest Metals I-1536DD 36X23X25 Double Door I-Crate


Midwest Metals I-1536DD 36X23X25 Double Door I-Crate


Keep your pet safe and happy in their new pet home. Midwest Homes for Pets has figured out a way to do so with the iCrate Double Door Pet home. This easy-to-set-up dog crate can fold down making it portable and the sleek satin black electro-coat makes it an attractive addition to your home and you'll love the versatility that front and side access gives you. This extremely safe dog crate also includes a divider panel that allows you to adjust the length of living area as your puppy grows into their adult-sized home. Easy set up; no tools required. Durable satin black … Read more


Compare prices from different online stores: Here




Tags: Midwest Metals I-1536DD 36X23X25 Double Door I-Crate


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed